Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Can I Become A Moderator, Too?"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Can I Become A Moderator, Too?" Empty "Can I Become A Moderator, Too?" Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Fr0z3nD3m1s3

Fr0z3nD3m1s3
Site Staff
Site Staff

I've been getting this a lot since I am now the leader of all the people whose name is dark blue. I will be choosing 1 new staff monthly and 1 new super mod every 3 months (super mods have to already be moderators). Here is a guide on how you could be chosen to become a moderator on this site!

1. Be active. Don't just dump your videos and run. Nobody really wants to watch your videos if you dump them and run. Ever since I started on GSF, I made tons of friends and since then advertised my videos. Remember, when I first started GSF in April, I had 15 subs. Now I have 108 just because I stayed active and made some friends who watch my videos, like them, and introduce my channel to their friends.

2. Proper grammar. We staff members have to at least have 6th grade level grammar. I understand if a word is misspelled every once in a while, but txt, L33T, and gibberish is not allowed.

3. Stay away from the banhammer. Once you're banned, you've lost the running to become a mod that month. Three months in a row will just kick you out of the running.

4. Learn how to properly promote your website/channel/videos. I'm sick of people putting their videos in any place but the promotion, so here's your warning: 2 week ban every offense.

5. Respect all mods. If you state we abuse our powers, not only will I immediately kick you out of running for moderation, I will also send you one cyber bitchslap.

6. Don't bug us to say hi, ever.

7. Obey us at all times.

8. DO NOT ask about becoming a mod. Mod promotions will be based on merrit, contribution and intellegent content. They will NOT be based on you asking to become one.

That is all, if there are any SUPER MODS, and SUPER MODS only, who would like to request stuff added, please speak up and reply. Other than that, don't reply. Questions? PM me after your 20 posts.

Last edited by Fr0z3nD3m1s3 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/MystixNinja

2"Can I Become A Moderator, Too?" Empty Re: "Can I Become A Moderator, Too?" Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:02 am

thejoshb

thejoshb
Site Staff
Site Staff

I edited one of the sentences in there so if you were wondering, it was me. Razz

8. DO NOT ask about becoming a mod. Mod promotions will be based on merrit, contribution and intellegent content. They will NOT be based on you asking to become one.

https://www.youtube.com/thejoshbtv

3"Can I Become A Moderator, Too?" Empty Re: "Can I Become A Moderator, Too?" Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Fr0z3nD3m1s3

Fr0z3nD3m1s3
Site Staff
Site Staff

Updated. Will choose 1 new staff a month now.

https://www.youtube.com/MystixNinja

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum