You are not connected. Please login or register

HD PVR not needed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HD PVR not needed Empty HD PVR not needed Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:49 am

NewSparkGaming

NewSparkGaming
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

On my old channel, as much as it sucked the one thing I'm going to be doing the same is recording my console gameplay the same way and before I even talk about it plz dont even CALL me cheap for doing this cuz it rly works and only reason my old videos sucked was one i had a horrible mic and two i was an "inexperienced commentator" and if you want i can show u the vids (im not going to be posting my vids in this section) but i have a rly old TV with a built in VCR and most ppl should remember this when VCRs and VHS tapes were still in style and if you had a favorite show on but couldnt watch it ud record it on a VHS tape and watch it later. Well what i do is similar, i record my gameplay (i know its RLY cheap but some friends whove watched my videos that ive used this method on sed they couldnt tell the difference) then if u do commentaries (which i do) i have a separate VCR to plug into my Computer and i have this program called Easy VHS to DVD and it can take the VHS and put it in a separate VCR and plug it into ur computer and record it to ur computer and then add in a voice over. Before u start saying its rly cheap and im a noob and dont wanna be legit and get an HD PVR then, yes, you're right i am XD i dont have money for one of those so i do this (yes u still need to buy the VHS tapes but its not as expensive as the PVRs and if youre REALLY cheap you'll re-use the Tapes by recording over ur recording) also i use an iMac so idk if the easy VHS to DVD program works for PCs but it might if not there may be another program for it idk, hope this helped if youre like me and have no money lol. So if youre feeling cheap try it out and no, im not going to put a link to my other channel here to show how well this works but trust me, none of my friends could tell the difference and some even asked how much was the HD PVR i use (which i dont XD) So hope this helps Very Happy (yes im cheap lol! )

https://www.youtube.com/NewSparkGaming

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum