3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gaming Medals? Empty Gaming Medals? Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:31 pm

EMZ

EMZ
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

Hey guys

My suggestion is that there's a a challenge to win a medal which invloves games, so for example lets say get to rank 30 in zombies with 4 of GSF members.

Ive got more challenges and medals for this.

This medals could be for anything to do with the forum or games. I know that we have the big medals but we could make these ones smaller and put it under the big one.

~EmZ

https://www.youtube.com/xDriftz04

2Gaming Medals? Empty Re: Gaming Medals? Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:41 pm

GuitarHeroFan101

GuitarHeroFan101
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

This is a neat idea, but I think different. I think there should be medals on the user's profile. So, when you go to the user's profile, it shows all of their medals. I think this would be better, because a lot of users deserve a lot of medals, and on the user's profile, you can put a lot more medals than you can under the medal on the user's posts.

3Gaming Medals? Empty Re: Gaming Medals? Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:43 pm

EMZ

EMZ
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:This is a neat idea, but I think different. I think there should be medals on the user's profile. So, when you go to the user's profile, it shows all of their medals. I think this would be better, because a lot of users deserve a lot of medals, and on the user's profile, you can put a lot more medals than you can under the medal on the user's posts.
Lol thats what im talking about maybe i didn't mention that Razz

https://www.youtube.com/xDriftz04

4Gaming Medals? Empty Re: Gaming Medals? Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:47 pm

GuitarHeroFan101

GuitarHeroFan101
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

EMZ wrote:
GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:This is a neat idea, but I think different. I think there should be medals on the user's profile. So, when you go to the user's profile, it shows all of their medals. I think this would be better, because a lot of users deserve a lot of medals, and on the user's profile, you can put a lot more medals than you can under the medal on the user's posts.
Lol thats what im talking about maybe i didn't mention that Razz
You said you could make them smaller and put them under the big medal. I was saying that they should be on the user's profile. You didn't mention that, but it's okay. I know what you mean. This would be a great idea, but of course, it's up to CB whether the rules go in effect or not. Smile

5Gaming Medals? Empty Re: Gaming Medals? Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:53 pm

Fr0z3nD3m1s3

Fr0z3nD3m1s3
Site Staff
Site Staff

GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:]I was saying that they should be on the user's profile.
Actually, there is a way to have Admins only add information to your profile. That can be used effectively. And I can teach CB how, since I found out how myself last week and will plan on using some stuff on my very own forum.

https://www.youtube.com/MystixNinja

6Gaming Medals? Empty Re: Gaming Medals? Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:58 pm

GuitarHeroFan101

GuitarHeroFan101
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

Fr0z3nD3m1s3 wrote:
GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:]I was saying that they should be on the user's profile.
Actually, there is a way to have Admins only add information to your profile. That can be used effectively. And I can teach CB how, since I found out how myself last week and will plan on using some stuff on my very own forum.
That's a great idea! Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum