Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy [Belated] Birthday, GSF!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy [Belated] Birthday, GSF! Empty Happy [Belated] Birthday, GSF! Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Fr0z3nD3m1s3

Fr0z3nD3m1s3
Site Staff
Site Staff

6 days ago in 2011, ConsoleBuffoonery created a site called Get Sponsored Forum. The thing that sucks is that the previous Monday, which was the first birthday, I was busy at a golf meet. So, I want to hear your story on how you found this place and why you joined. Also, a nice birthday wish to the forum!

So, I found the forum by looking for a place to advertise my now-dead forum, GGGForums. I started out by finding this one website back in late March that's a Sonic The Hedgehog fansite. I forgot the link to it, but it's dead-er than GGGForums. So then, looking through the forums directory, I found this site called "Get Sponsored Forum". It sounded cool so I registered, but this is one of the sites in which you have an e-mail of confirmation sent. So I said eff this and just stuck to GGGForums. About a week later, I got an e-mail saying "You have been confirmed as a member. You can log in whenever you please now!"

So, my first post was an advertisement for my forum, and left for a week from GSF. About 2 hours after posting that GGGForums advertisement, Devon_Renouf popped up on my forum and became a great active member. Devon is still one of my best GSF friends ever with thejoshb, in which when I became a mod on here formed the Three Muskamods (created by bl1i8n2k). After Devon and I spoke a lot and I got my laptop, I decided to become active on GSF, so the next thing I posted was my introduction and then I became active from there.

I became a moderator in late May, recommended to CB by DrunkGamer, and I started the whole Super Moderator thing in mid-August. I still love this job, even though I don't get paid. Which is still fine.

All of my friends on GSF include: aznrule191, Devon_Renouf, thejoshb, gabe2k12, HBG Rampage, No1leftB3HIND, xxSTARGATExx, woosle1234, Saru786, TheDilkesy, Admin | CB, DrunkGamer, BHG StiLTY, BHG BossMan, Bwillie0, VirtualCinema, and TheGamingDragon18.

I love this site and I plan on being on a whole while longer. Happy belated birthday, GSF!

https://www.youtube.com/MystixNinja

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum