Hello, beautiful faces!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello, beautiful faces! Empty Hello, beautiful faces! Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:18 pm

vetriz

vetriz
Video Maker
Video Maker

Hello, my name is Vetriz and this may be surprising to you but I'm new here! If this isn't surprising to you then I feel like you've gotten cold. Nothing surprises you anymore, man!

I'm here because I'm trying to find new communities to become active in while diving head first into my latest(ish) hobby. I love making gaming videos and I'm not just saying that because I expect to be the next YouTube gaming prom king (always thought the queens crown was prettier anyway). I truly enjoy making gaming videos. It's brought a whole new level to gaming for me and well, my social life because if you haven't noticed I'm a bit weird.

Anyway! I would really like to get to know you guys. Maybe spend some time with each other. Play a couple games together, drink a cup of tea, maybe light a few candles and really get to know each other. Okay, you're right, skip that last part. That was out of line. I'm not really sure what I was thinking. I hope that doesn't change things between you and I.

Unless you want it to.

2Hello, beautiful faces! Empty Re: Hello, beautiful faces! Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:59 pm

DrDoodel

DrDoodel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Welcome here Smile
Choose between this king and this queen Wink
I hope you'll stay active.
Coud you put a link to your YT-Channel in your signature, so we can find it much faster and your community grows faster? Wink

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDoodel

3Hello, beautiful faces! Empty Re: Hello, beautiful faces! Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:14 pm

vetriz

vetriz
Video Maker
Video Maker

DrDoodel wrote:Welcome here Smile
Choose between this king and this queen Wink
I hope you'll stay active.
Coud you put a link to your YT-Channel in your signature, so we can find it much faster and your community grows faster? Wink

I would but I'm not allowed to for 7 days. Hopefully no one gets upset but since you asked I feel it would be okay to leave you a link in this reply, wouldn't it?

Youtube.com/user/vetxtreme

Last edited by vetriz on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled "reply")

4Hello, beautiful faces! Empty Re: Hello, beautiful faces! Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:37 pm

GuitarHeroFan101

GuitarHeroFan101
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

vetriz wrote:if you haven't noticed I'm a bit weird.
That's pretty clear.

Anyways, Welcome to GSF! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Please try to be as active as you can.

5Hello, beautiful faces! Empty Re: Hello, beautiful faces! Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:42 pm

DrDoodel

DrDoodel
Forum Member
Forum Member

I checked out your channel and it's quite cool, feel subbed Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrDoodel

6Hello, beautiful faces! Empty Re: Hello, beautiful faces! Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:20 pm

vetriz

vetriz
Video Maker
Video Maker

DrDoodel wrote:I checked out your channel and it's quite cool, feel subbed Smile

Thanks! Feelsgoodman

7Hello, beautiful faces! Empty Re: Hello, beautiful faces! Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Admin | No1

Admin | No1
Head Admin
Head Admin

Awesome! Welcome to the site, we accept all types and there is alot to be found here, so being active is well worth it.

I'd like to point you in the direction of our forum rules, which you should definitely check out: Rules

It's worth mentioning that the user with the most posts at the end of each week will have a video of their choice promoted on the right, so being constructive and active can pay off and gain you more views, but the posts must be worthy of it. I explain it better here: Constructive Posts

Look here to find free avatars for your channel or for this site: Free Stuff

Also setting up a signature so users can easily reach you is very helpful. Take a look at how I've done mine: My Sig

Depending on what system you're using, you may want to sign up for GSF Game Nights, here: Game Nights

No matter what you choose to do on the site, HAVE FUN!

Also if you're new to BB Code, this may be helpful to you. (I'm working on getting a BBCode post up that relates to just this site, but nookin has a good example)
BBC TUT

If you have any questions just ask, most of us are pretty helpful when we are yelling at each other. clown

https://www.youtube.com/user/No1leftB3HIND

8Hello, beautiful faces! Empty Re: Hello, beautiful faces! Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:34 am

Fr0z3nD3m1s3

Fr0z3nD3m1s3
Site Staff
Site Staff

I'm beautiful! Embarassed
Aww, thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/MystixNinja

9Hello, beautiful faces! Empty Re: Hello, beautiful faces! Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:47 pm

vetriz

vetriz
Video Maker
Video Maker

SC Brandon wrote:I'm beautiful! Embarassed
Aww, thank you!

If anything you're probably the most beautiful but don't tell the others, k? I don't want them to get jealous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum