Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need For Speed: Most Wanted Empty Need For Speed: Most Wanted Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:57 am

TBDPROS52

TBDPROS52
Site Staff
Site Staff

Hey Guys, I just got Need for Speed: Most Wanted and i like is so far. I have put in a total of 7 hours in it yesterday and here is what i got out of it. The graphics are awesome and top notch. The gameplay is realistic and feels great for a racing game. What i liked about it is that there are cars scattered all over the map and if you find one you can just jump right into it and start driving. The mission are a little bit repetitive but what do you expect with a racing game like this. As for multiplayer i have played about 30 mins of i found that its very entertaining and the challenges and races are fun to do with friend and strangers. The downfalls of the game is that first the map is not as big as the other need for speeds. Also there isnt that much to customize with the car other than performance. But overall i would have to give this game a 7/10 because if you make a free roam racing game make the map big so there is a lot to explore. Hope you guys like the review and let me know what you guys thought of it if you got it. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/TBDPROS

2Need For Speed: Most Wanted Empty Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:15 am

GuitarHeroFan101

GuitarHeroFan101
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

I too find NFS:Most Wanted very entertaining. I started by playing NFS:Underground 1/2, then moved to Pro Street and Carbon. When I played Most Wanted, I liked it more than any of the others, although NFS:Carbon is pretty awesome, too. Anyways, I would have to agree with you by rating this game a 7/10. There is a lot to discover about this game, but like you said, the map isn't very big. The EA Soundtracks on the game were pretty well chosen, too.

3Need For Speed: Most Wanted Empty Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Admin | No1

Admin | No1
Head Admin
Head Admin

GRID was by far the best racing game released on next gen consoles. Just saying. Sure there were no po-po chasing you, but I feel like I'm driving I high-speed tank playing those games, just too far off for me. Plus what kind of message does that send your brain. Like one day you'll be playing it, have to run to work cause you lost track of time and you'll be smashing through intersections like you're busting through a road block.

https://www.youtube.com/user/No1leftB3HIND

4Need For Speed: Most Wanted Empty Re: Need For Speed: Most Wanted Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:11 am

TBDPROS52

TBDPROS52
Site Staff
Site Staff

haha yea grid was a really fun game i remember playing the demo over and over again when i got my ps3. But i wish Need For Speed would go back to their roots and make there new game like Underground were you can really customize your car and make it look like a street racer rather than a race car. Also i would have liked to see some drifting chalanges in the single player mode

https://www.youtube.com/TBDPROS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum