Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The WarZ [REVIEW] Scam or not ? (7 out of 10 )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HTRgamers

HTRgamers
Video Maker
Video Maker

Hello ive been playing The warz now over 100 hours and i got to say im loving it but
as they said. Hammerpoint interactive (producers) claimd that it have been working on it a couple of years i can tell you that is BULLSHIT but that dosnt make it a worse game. PVP is a big thing in warz that they need to fix abit in becouse there are duplication buggs and such bugg in buildings etc they need to find a way to fix that i dont know how but they need to [PVP] 6 out of 10 [gameplay] the important part its really good balanced weapons (NOT THE SNIPERS) It got some FPS issues that they need to fix to optimize it they fixd some but not all Zombies are ofc a big factor in this game but i think it should be ALOT more zombies so you need to think before you like shoot someone or attack zombies or anything like that i thing it should also be Wandering zombies in like woods hordes of zombies everywhere that's my opinion.[gameplay] 8 Out of 10

Overall its a greatgame that i think is worth buying it got it flaws but its in early alpha so you shouldnt expect so much from it a great game overall [7 out of 10]

https://www.youtube.com/user/HTRGamers?feature=mhee

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum