Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

PS3 Game Night #5 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin | No1

Admin | No1
Head Admin
Head Admin

PS3 Game Night #5 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hitachi1590x234 PS3 Game Night #5 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gsfps3gamenight PS3 Game Night #5 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hitachi1590x234flip

PS3 Game Night #5 [Feb 24th, 2013]
Exclamation LIKE the PS3 Game Night #5 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 New-icon PS3 Game Night Page for updates and reminders Exclamation

Game
Modern Warfare 3

PS3 Game Night #5 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Callofdutymodernwarfareh

Time
~6pm EST, Sunday, February 24th, 2013

Prizes
  • 1st Place: 250xp & 1 VIP video promotion
  • 2nd Place: 250xp
  • 3rd Place: 100xp
  • MVP: 1 VIP Video Promotion

Activity
TBD (Will be updated shortly)

Recorder(s)
No1leftB3HIND and hopefully others.

Participating Players

Exclamation 17 Spots left Exclamation
Spoiler:
Note: if the name above doesn't have it's PSN name identified it's because the GSF & PSN names are the same.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

PS3 Game Night #5 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Mw3gn

How To Get Involved:

To participate, you must post your information in the Signup Thread (this will help the hosts plan for the next game night) and then post a single line in this thread saying that you want to be apart of the upcoming game night with your PSN Screen Name (ex. I'll Play! [PSN: No1leftb3hind] ).

Please stick to only one PSN Screen Name, it makes it difficult to contact people when they switch their names, and will help avoid excessive friending.

If you do all of this I'll send you a message on the PSN confirming the application or you can beat me to the punch line and send me the friend invite. (ID: No1leftB3HIND) This will only happen if you haven't played a previous night, if you have just be locked and loaded and wait for party invites on the Game Night.

Warnings/Rules:

(1) There is a general code of conduct for these game nights, that may be common sense for most, but it must be said that you must follow all Forum Rules, in addition do not be disrespectful to fellow players or hosts.

(2) Also, Since the last game night had such low attendance, please only sign-up if you're sure you're going to be there.
People who sign-up and are 'no call, no shows' will receive a 2 week ban for their offense. If something comes up, please inform me so I can remove you from the roster and no consequences will be applied.

Game Night Promotion:

Exclamation Exclamation Help promote the game night! The more players aware this is going on the better chances we'll have of filling up a full roster (Max# of Participants Depends on the Game). GSF PS3 Game Nights are now on Facebook, visit the page to see the videos from previous weeks and like us and share the page to get more of your friends involved.
Facebook Page

Exclamation If facebook isn't your thing, help petition other sites to join our game nights, it comes with a reward. Look HERE to learn more.

Just a few words:

I really want this to get bigger, and I know registration might seem like a little much, but it won't take more than 10 minutes to complete the steps and then you'll be part of a growing community of active and Exclamation highly-skilled gamers. This will also help get YOUR name out there Shocked. Thanks to everyone who played last time. Let's have fun!

If you think I can make this bulletin post a little better or have any kind of feedback, feel free to let me know what you think. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/user/No1leftB3HIND

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum