You are not connected. Please login or register

Need For Speed: Rivals

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need For Speed: Rivals Empty Need For Speed: Rivals Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:01 pm

TBDPROS52

TBDPROS52
Site Staff
Site Staff

Need for Speed Rivals has been floating about in the gaming community but is it even going to be good? After the past Need for Speeds like Most Wanted and The Run it seems like many people are shying away from the Need for Speed games.

On Facebook Need for Speed has been posting tons of videos on the game and a lot of the people that comment want them to bring back Underground. The developers were saying that there is going to be a lot of car customization but they also said that for Most Wanted which has minimal customization. The release date for this game will be in 2014 for the next gen consoles.

In my opinion I dont think its a wise idea to make another Need For Speed like Most Wanted. What I think they should do is go back to their roots where they came popular in the first place by either making a new Underground or Carbon. I mean every car game that is coming out now has some sort of cop chasing other than Grand Turismo and such so I believe they should bring something more interesting to the table. I dont know maybe its just me but I think they are starting to milk out gamers.

Let me know what you guys think, should they go back to making Underground or keep on what they are doing?

Thanks for reading. -TBDPROS-

https://www.youtube.com/TBDPROS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum