Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glowing Effects (In Photoshop)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Glowing Effects (In Photoshop) Empty Glowing Effects (In Photoshop) Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Admin | CB

Administrator
Administrator

Alright here is a tutorial showing how I make my glowing lines/specks. Here it goes:

1.) Make a new image, making the background all black. Once opened, create a new layer. Set the colors so black is the background color, and red (a22a21) is the foreground color. Make a radical gradient so it looks kinda like the one in the picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2.) Goto Filter > Render > Clouds and click it. Ctrl-f until you get a desired background.

3.) Once the desired background is made, goto Filter > Brush Strokes > Accented Edges and click on it.

4.) Set the brush to one of the fading brushes and set the size to "10". After that, change the red to orange (f9a239). Click ctrl-shift-n to make a new layer. Once completed, click on the pen tool and change it to "path". Make a zig-zag similar to the one in the picture.

5.) Click and hold on the pen tool icon and change it to "contour". Make the pointed corners smooth and rounded. Click on the "Paths" tab in the layer thing (Outlined in green in picture). Right click on the only thing there and select "Stroke Path". Make sure "pressure" is checked and the box shows "Brush". Click "Ok"

6.)Go back to the layers tab. Right click on Layer 2(The one with the line) and click on "Blending Options". Set the following options:

7.) Set the brush to different sizes and make lots of dots on the image. I use sizes 10, 5, 3, and 2.

8.) Click "Ok" so the settings apply. Now, right click on the same layer again, but this time click "Copy Layer Style".

9.) Create a new layer. Right click on the new layer and click "Paste Layer Style".

10.) Right click on that layer and click "Blending Options". Goto "Color Overlay" and set the same settings I did.

And after all that, you're done! I hope everyone enjoys my tutorial. I plan to make some more in the future!

Tutorial by:
Samus-Fan

https://www.youtube.com/user/ConsoleBuffooneryHD

2Glowing Effects (In Photoshop) Empty Re: Glowing Effects (In Photoshop) Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:52 am

TheDilkesy

TheDilkesy
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

Cool mate <3

https://www.youtube.com/TheDilkesy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum