You are not connected. Please login or register

Call of Duty: Black Ops ||modded nazi zombies||

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

retrefusions

retrefusions
Helper
Helper

just a bit of fun with black ops zombies single player click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to see the video

https://www.youtube.com/user/retrefusions

JibblonK.1

JibblonK.1
Forum Member
Forum Member

Modding games is just stupid and will only get you banned (play the game like its soposed to be played)

https://www.youtube.com/user/JibblonK?feature=mhee

OddworldRush

OddworldRush
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

Great, more 12 year olds thinking they're so great because they can hack Nazi Zombies. It's people like you who ruined World at War and Modern Warfare, I disliked this video and I suggest anyone else do the same as it just encourages people to ruin great games such as Black Ops even more.

https://www.youtube.com/user/OddworldRush

retrefusions

retrefusions
Helper
Helper

JibblonK.1 wrote:Modding games is just stupid and will only get you banned (play the game like its soposed to be played)

single player modding can't get you banned, for example skyrim promotes modding.

retrefusions

retrefusions
Helper
Helper

OddworldRush wrote:Great, more 12 year olds thinking they're so great because they can hack Nazi Zombies. It's people like you who ruined World at War and Modern Warfare, I disliked this video and I suggest anyone else do the same as it just encourages people to ruin great games such as Black Ops even more.

Kid, im probably older then you, and i don't mod online. only single player so good fight.
and p.s. black ops was a horrible fail.

OddworldRush

OddworldRush
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

retrefusions wrote:
OddworldRush wrote:Great, more 12 year olds thinking they're so great because they can hack Nazi Zombies. It's people like you who ruined World at War and Modern Warfare, I disliked this video and I suggest anyone else do the same as it just encourages people to ruin great games such as Black Ops even more.

Kid, im probably older then you, and i don't mod online. only single player so good fight.

The fact you're saying 'good fight' signals to me that I am obviously much more oldr than you. I can also tell by the way you talk AND by the fact you're modding a game and trying to get youtube views and subscriptions from it. I think 90% of people will have my back in this argument which is modders and hacker, like you, ruin games no matter what game mode you're on.

retrefusions

retrefusions
Helper
Helper

OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:

The fact you're saying 'good fight' signals to me that I am obviously much more oldr than you. I can also tell by the way you talk AND by the fact you're modding a game and trying to get youtube views and subscriptions from it. I think 90% of people will have my back in this argument which is modders and hacker, like you, ruin games no matter what game mode you're on.

You've obviously must spend your whole life on a computer if your going to argue with an 18 year old. Proving my point to you is futile and worthless because this is the internet. so get blocked.

OddworldRush

OddworldRush
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

retrefusions wrote:
OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:

You've obviously must spend your whole life on a computer if your going to argue with an 18 year old. Proving my point to you is futile and worthless because this is the internet. so get blocked.

You have terribly grammar for an 18 year old. 'You've obviously must spend' You know that actually means 'You have obviously must spend' and then the rest of the sentance which makes no sense. You're obviously not 18. I'm not stupid, no I don't know everything but it's plain as day that you're probably under 16 and brag about being a professional modder.
Neutral

retrefusions

retrefusions
Helper
Helper

OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:
OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:

You have terribly grammar for an 18 year old. 'You've obviously must spend' You know that actually means 'You have obviously must spend' and then the rest of the sentance which makes no sense. You're obviously not 18. I'm not stupid, no I don't know everything but it's plain as day that you're probably under 16 and brag about being a professional modder.
Neutral

i wasn't bragging at all about modding i was just simply showing what it was like, and "you've obviously must spend" is proper English, if you knew anything about English, you should have known that it has accentual differences depending on where your from. i seen your video and you look 14, i have more hair on my chin then you do on your whole face. Learn to grow facial hair like a man.

OddworldRush

OddworldRush
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

retrefusions wrote:
OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:
OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:

Neutral

i wasn't bragging at all about modding i was just simply showing what it was like, and "you've obviously must spend" is proper English, if you knew anything about English, you should have known that it has accentual differences depending on where your from. i seen your video and you look 14, i have more hair on my chin then you do on your whole face. Learn to grow facial hair like a man.

"You've" Is just short for you have. You have obviously must spend makes no sense what so ever. Period. "Depending on where your from" You mean, you're right? I take English Literature and Engish Language for A level. And I'm actually 17. Also, no one can 'learn' how to grow facial hair, fool. And I have hardely any hair on my face, I shave frequently, therefore in realitiy you either have none at all, or very few. Also, you can barely see my face in that kinect video, but what you can hear is a fairly 17 year old's deep voice.

Oh, and it's funny how you're suddenly talking about me you're the one hacking.

retrefusions

retrefusions
Helper
Helper

OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:
OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:
OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:

Neutral

"You've" Is just short for you have. You have obviously must spend makes no sense what so ever. Period. "Depending on where your from" You mean, you're right? I take English Literature and Engish Language for A level. And I'm actually 17. Also, no one can 'learn' how to grow facial hair, fool. And I have hardely any hair on my face, I shave frequently, therefore in realitiy you either have none at all, or very few. Also, you can barely see my face in that kinect video, but what you can hear is a fairly 17 year old's deep voice.

its not hacking its modification. there is a HUGE difference.Im going to school for computer Tech. which is really stupid seeing how all the stuff i learn has nothing to deal with anything i do on a computer, for example, how to script, code, or make a virus. im just a trollz.

if you think about it your just like me but opposite.. your more books im more sports(from what i understand, which isnt alot because im retarded. lol)

OddworldRush

OddworldRush
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

retrefusions wrote:
OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:
OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:
OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:

Neutral

its not hacking its modification. there is a HUGE difference.Im going to school for computer Tech. which is really stupid seeing how all the stuff i learn has nothing to deal with anything i do on a computer, for example, how to script, code, or make a virus. im just a trollz.

Wait, wait, wait... what?

"Im going to school for computer Tech. which is really stupid seeing how all the stuff i learn has nothing to deal with anything i do on a computer"

So, you go to school for computer tech, but that's really stupid because the things you learn has nothing to do with anything you do on a computer? None of that makes any sense, you've practically said you learn nothing at your school.

I so happen to take A level in computing, which is scripting, coding and other similar things.

And you're not a 'trollz'. You don't even come close, that or you're just a shit troll.

Oh, and nice freaking Runescape videos, ahahaha!

^^^^^ - Incase you didn't realise, I'm being sarcastic

retrefusions

retrefusions
Helper
Helper

OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:
OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:
OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:
OddworldRush wrote:
retrefusions wrote:

Neutral

Wait, wait, wait... what?

"Im going to school for computer Tech. which is really stupid seeing how all the stuff i learn has nothing to deal with anything i do on a computer"

So, you go to school for computer tech, but that's really stupid because the things you learn has nothing to do with anything you do on a computer? None of that makes any sense, you've practically said you learn nothing at your school.

I so happen to take A level in computing, which is scripting, coding and other similar things.

And you're not a 'trollz'. You don't even come close, that or you're just a shit troll.

Oh, and nice freaking Runescape videos, ahahaha!

^^^^^ - Incase you didn't realise, I'm being sarcastic
lol those videos where before i knew anything about editing or anything at all lol.
and what i meant about not learning anything, was that im most likely not going to use the things i learn from the class later on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum