Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unboxing my FREE iPhone 4S! Proof that you can get one for FREE too!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

freestud

freestud
Helper
Helper

This is a video showing my Free iPhone 4S from Transcendent Innovations (my carrier is Verizon). Check out my channel to watch the 100% legitimate and proven process to getting amazing products like the iPhone 4S for absolutely free! If you've been a skeptic, now's the time to take the leap. Get your iPhone 4S or any of the products below for free.

1. To get a FREE iPhone 4S, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To get a FREE Xbox 360 Elite Modern Warfare Bundle, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To get a FREE iPad, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To get a FREE PS3, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To get a FREE Wii and more, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To get a FREE Xbox 360 Slim, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To get a FREE Netbook, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To get a FREE DSLR Digital Camera, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To get a FREE $500 Gift Card to any store you choose, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To get a FREE Zune HD, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To get a FREE iPod Nano, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To get a FREE Desktop PC or Mac Mini, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To get a FREE DVD Recorder or Tivo, click here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Input your valid information on the first page (email) and second page (address)
3. Complete 1 easy offer (some include netflix, gamefly, and other offers that are free)
4. Once you have completed your offer, message me your email and link and once I've completed the site, I'll put up your link for others to sign up under.
Or, have your friends, classmates, etc. signup under your referral link.
5. Once you have received enough referrals, simply choose your prize (based of the site you chose) and it will be sent to you within two weeks.

Feel free to comment with any questions or check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more information and other sites to get FREE iPads, Xbox 360s, PS3s, and more!

PS - I've got to be honest, I couldn't wait until I got a hold of a video camera to actually start using my iPhone! (that's why you see it set up) I wanted to go back & walk y'all through my opening process so you guys could share the joy with me!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum