Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

MW3: 47-2 MOAB + School Popularity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MW3: 47-2 MOAB + School Popularity  Empty MW3: 47-2 MOAB + School Popularity Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:10 am

slcmof

slcmof
Forum Member
Forum Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.youtube.com/slcmof

2MW3: 47-2 MOAB + School Popularity  Empty Re: MW3: 47-2 MOAB + School Popularity Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:51 am

Fr0z3nD3m1s3

Fr0z3nD3m1s3
Site Staff
Site Staff

Let me be the first to say that you talk about school popularity, yet you make videos on MW3. Razz

Anyways, my High School's popularity is this order from most to least popular:

Guitos
Jocks
Bronies/Gamers
Nerds
Juggalos
"Juffalos"

I am friends with at least a good 5 people within each categories (except Juffalos, I hate fake people).

I do somewhat agree with you, I fall in the category of Bronies and Gamers (lolnoshit), but I am not a total loser. To be completely honest, I am actually one of the most disliked student out of my fellow pupils in my grade, not my school, my grade.

It's because 98% of my class decided to become people us at school like to call "yo yo gangsta dat be-atch". They are ones who listen to today's hits and smoke their weed, which ironically my favorite day of the year is 4/20 because none of them show up for school!

Now, I do have a decent amount of friends in my grade, just like 10-20 people. I mostly hang out with the seniors and the post-grads. I am going to be a Junior next year (should be a Senior, turning 17 in August). Most of us don't need to worship people like Shaggy 2 Dope or Snooki or not even Tim Tebow (although me and a couple of friends have Tebow Time every Wednesday where we Tebow at random moments in the hallways.), we worship Minecraft Creepers, Rainbow Dash, and Link. We are video game fanatics.

My favorite groups to hang out with are the Juggalos and the Nerds. They are both hilarious individuals and we all agree that Juffalos are pieces of *lolcensored*.

Now, to the women. Yes, I have a girlfriend (sorry ladies) and I have encountered my 4th year with her in April. She lives in a different town, though. I really don't like most of the girls in my school. Most of them talk like Li'l Wayne or anyone of the Insane Clown Posse. It bugs the hell out of me. This sounds gay, but me and my friends consider keeping our group at school a "sausagefest". The only time we hang out with women are either during our weekend retreats or just after school.

There is my take on all of this. Good luck incoming freshmen!

https://www.youtube.com/MystixNinja

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum