Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gaming/Fan community (pewdiepie.net)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gaming/Fan community (pewdiepie.net) Empty Gaming/Fan community (pewdiepie.net) Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:46 am

mKeRix

mKeRix

Hey people,
I'm running a gaming community for a few months now and want some feedback, so I can try improving it. But first of, here's some general info:
We have about 11.000 members at the moment and get about 10.000 visitors a day average. We partnered with Fidelity Media to publish some ad banners on the site. Our servers are hosted in germany and even though we have international traffic (most of it coming from the US) we never really had any problems due to a fast uplink. The community is based around gaming in general and as a fan community for the YouTuber PewDiePie. If you look around the news section you can find more information about the site. (:
I got linked to this site and thought 'why not give it a shot?', so that's why I registered and posted.

That was enough text, eh? Razz Let me just link it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Feel free to join, mainly asking for feedback from external people though, I don't want to collect users on this site. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/nkerix

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum