Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Intro, Feedback needed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Intro, Feedback needed Empty New Intro, Feedback needed Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Admin | No1

Admin | No1
Head Admin
Head Admin

Super Short Clip, if you watch please leave some feedback Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

--------------------------------------------
I'd prefer if you were to watch in full-screen, but I'll embed for the people who have slow internet connections.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

------------------------------------------

I just recently purchased after effects. Evil or Very Mad

I've been playing around with it and this is the first intro I've produced that was semi-high quality. I could really use some feedback.

A few notes:
  • The contrast on low-end or some older stock graphic cards might make the text blend to much with the background, try switching the video to 480p if this is a problem (full screen might help too)
  • This shouldn't be a problem on computers with high-end graphic cards and better processors. If it is, switch to HD, 720 or 1080. For some reason I can't get it to load in this setting.
  • Originally the ending of it faded to black, which wasn't dramatic enough, this current ending may be too dramatic. I couldn't figure out what would be a good middle ground
  • I have a few different sound effects I was playing around with, I liked this the most, but it's not perfect, any Ideas?
  • I tried to keep it real short, I had it down to 3-4 seconds but made it a little longer because it was too fast to see what was happening.

Please leave some feedback anything will help. Except for insults, or random animals. rendeer

Last edited by No1leftB3HIND on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional thoughts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/No1leftB3HIND

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum