Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Vemma Website

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My Vemma Website - Page 2 Empty Re: My Vemma Website Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:15 am

Admin | No1

Admin | No1
Head Admin
Head Admin

I'm not hating on you for doing this josh, but this just sounds like a dozen other ponzi schemes I've been pitched before. Yes the higher on the pyramid you are, the more money you make, and so on and so forth. I'm not saying you can't be successful in doing this as it is essentially the same principles behind starting up a franchise, I just feel that something like this will end up being more trouble than it's worth. Again, not saying it can't work, I just have my doubts.

I've been working since I was 14 as bus boy, host, waiter, manager, bartender, chef, among other odd jobs I picked up along the way (tutor, tree removal, landscaping, driver, and so on). I agree with you that working for corporate structures is a waste of time, demeaning, and will test your sanity. I've made lots of money and very little money. I'd work 80 hours weeks and bring home $4k a month, working in kitchens. Currently however, it's down to <= $800, and after the devaluation of the dollar it's probably worth more like $600.

I'm always looking for new and entrepreneurial jobs that allow me to work for myself and maintain a liveable wage. That's the main reason I get on this site and youtube in my free time. I play games as a hobby but would like to do it professionally, I have the skill, the know how, and have taught myself alot about programming, OSs, and hardware repair, skills that are valued in this field. But things like Vemma I'm very wary of. Products like Mary Kay are catered towards a certain style of person, people that have disposable income, mainly housewives.

A product like this can succeed in certain areas, here in NC carrborro, boone, asheville, or the beach would be great areas to sell a product like this because it caters to the health conscious, but if you live in statesville or podunk-nowhwere, you may never be able to sell the products. Here near Elon would be prime real estate because these kids have plenty of disposable income, unfortunately the campus has strict no soliciting policy that will end up in you paying money to the city instead of earning.

I guess if I were ten years younger this would seem like a really good deal, and when you're involved in social circles that actually consume products like this your supply of buyers may be endless for a few years. And my god it would be nice to have a working car. My truck's transmission just crapped out on me two days ago, so this is something that does appeal to me, but like I said earlier, I'm very cautious about selling products this way.

I'm a really hard worker and used to walk 3 miles everyday to get to and from work and remain standing for 6-8 hours at a time while there, so this job would certainly be doable. Working as a waiter I've picked up tons of upselling techniques and would win weekly contests because of my sales on a regular basis, but what really made the money was that people came to you. With this I have to go find the people, and with the way the economy is and the area I live in, I feel like I'd be sitting on $500 dollars of unsellable drinks.

I'm on the fence about joining you in this, but as of right now I'm not entirely convinced. I've poked around the vemma website, and it just seems a little to good to be true. i don't have the money to pay for the pack I'd want to use if I'd choose to do this, but getting a loan wouldn't be too difficult, something I might have to be doing soon anyways.

I'm curious as to how much you've spent and sold and how much you've made doing this so far (the difference minus personal costs = profit)? What area here in NC you live in so I can have a social context?

https://www.youtube.com/user/No1leftB3HIND

27My Vemma Website - Page 2 Empty Re: My Vemma Website Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:12 am

thejoshb

thejoshb
Site Staff
Site Staff

First off, this is not a Ponzi or pyramid scheme. Both of those are illegal. A pyramid scheme is just a transfer of money from one person to another with no actual product. You can classify this as social network marketing. And really it is different than mary kay and what not, although somewhat similar.

You are caught up in the mindset of selling. You dont sell anything. What you do is get your product, invite people over, tell them about it and let them try it. Thats it. You arent saying buy this from me or any of that stuff. You just tell people what the deal is. ANd I would call in and tell my part of it and stuff. You are not in on this alone. So dont think of it like that either.

Also, lets say I enrolled you. That doesnt mean I will also be more successful than you. You have the ability to pass me and be far more successful than me. It all comes down to how you build your business.

As far as the builder pack goes. You dont have to get that to be a part of it. That just gets you a better deal on the products as well as the success kit. But getting the builder pack in your first 60 days of you doing Vemma gets you in the car bonus program. I personally did not get the builder pack.

Also. Say you got 2 cases of verve. If you bring on 3 people in a month with a similar quantity, then your product if free for as long as they stay doing it. You just pay the shipping and tax. Thats another bonus that Vemma offers that other similar companies do not. You said it sounds too good to be true. And I can understand that, especially since I am talking about this over the internet, you really dont have anything to measure it by other than my words. But I can honestly say that it isnt. You can google Vemma meetings in your area. Find one and go to it so it will give you a measure of reality.

I understand skepticism. There was no one more skeptic than me. But I took a lot of time to look into it and I liked what I saw and wanted to be a part of it.

I have been doing this for 3 months. I am now making enough money every month to where my product is paying for itself. You want hard numbers so this is my best estimate. $160ish for 3 months. So $480. Last week I made $140 and I will cycle again before the month is up. And I will be making as much as my product costs so I am breaking even. And I will make the same next month. That is until more people joing at which point I will make more. You could do that faster than me or slower. It all comes down to you and the work you put into it. This isnt a get rich quick thing. But really, other than winning the lottery, there is no other way of making as much money that you have the POTENTIAL to make doing social network marketing this quickly.

I am located in Charlotte. But you are thinking that gives me a leg up. It doesnt. Because I am not going out there talking to everyone. Its social. So I told friends. And they told friends. And they tell friends. And so on. Thats how it spreads. Its not just who you know, its who everyone that your know knows. You could tell someone at elon, who tells someone in chicago, who tells someone in Anchorage, who tells someone in Vancover, who tells someone in Berlin, who tells someone in bangladesh. Thats how it grows. And it takes time. It wont happen over night, but nothing does.

Look at this example. I posted on here and aznrule, who is in Japan is gonna join in. Ive never been to Japan or met him before typing words on this site. But we see what has happened.

So there you have it. Is this for everyone? Nope. Nothing is. And thats fine. But with the range of products we offer, it can appeal to just about everyone. But you never know until you tell someone. And that is all I have done here. I just told you guys about it.

I really hope this post and yours helped clear a lot of the issues up for you and everyone.

If anyone has any questions or anything, pm me and Ill give you my skype and it will be much easier to answer all those questions there. Also, you can start doing this as young as 14, with your parents permission of course.

https://www.youtube.com/thejoshbtv

28My Vemma Website - Page 2 Empty Re: My Vemma Website Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Admin | No1

Admin | No1
Head Admin
Head Admin

THanks for the reply josh, some genuine feedback. I like that.

I've got some personal things I'm going to be taking care of this coming up week but I'll get up with you about this. I'm still teetering on the fence but I'm at least interested. Maybe not so much in the product for myself, but I do see that it does have potential.

Again thanks alot.

29My Vemma Website - Page 2 Empty Re: My Vemma Website Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Admin | No1

Admin | No1
Head Admin
Head Admin

oh I forgot to mention. The reason I'd go for the pack is because if you're going to do something, never do it half-heartedly. i've also believed that if you're going to invest a little bit of time and money you might as well invest enough that it's not something you'll easily push away. If I ended up spending the $500, I'd be out all day everyday talking to people and trying to get them interested, because there is no way I could afford for that money to be a waste. I do see what your saying about this being a social thing, but I feel like you have to do the legwork that comes with a door to door product so to speak.

I have a nutrition back ground and I think that's really the selling point for all their products. I've done a few blind taste testings so I'm familiar with getting people together to get them interested in certain products. But I guess I wouldn't feel like getting people together for a 'toy party' so to speak is going to be how I'd succeed with something like this, but that's just my initial impression, and to each their own. Anyways like I said, I'll get back to you about it one way or another.

but for now it's time to go spin some FIRE! I'll have video of that up next week hopefully.

30My Vemma Website - Page 2 Empty Re: My Vemma Website Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:09 pm

thejoshb

thejoshb
Site Staff
Site Staff

Thats fine. Your decision is your decision I just wanted to let everyone know so they can make a decision. And I didnt get the builder pack because I just got a new car last year so I wasnt wanting to do that. My fiance and I are actually kicking ourselves now for not doing it. But getting one will definitely keep your head in the game. If you have anymore questions just let me know.

31My Vemma Website - Page 2 Empty Re: My Vemma Website Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:54 pm

thejoshb

thejoshb
Site Staff
Site Staff

Just to let everyone know, I made a commentary explaining how the business model for this business works that I will be uploading in a couple weeks.

If you guys have any questions about anything, just ask and Ill answer.

32My Vemma Website - Page 2 Empty Re: My Vemma Website Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:40 am

aznrule191

aznrule191
Site Staff
Site Staff

So I am getting deployed. I most likely will not be able to do this until after that.

https://www.youtube.com/user/nLaznrule?feature=mhee

33My Vemma Website - Page 2 Empty Re: My Vemma Website Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:46 am

thejoshb

thejoshb
Site Staff
Site Staff

aznrule191 wrote:So I am getting deployed. I most likely will not be able to do this until after that.

Well that sucks man. Not about not doing Vemma but about gettin deployed. It will be here waiting for you when you get back. Just make sure you go back home safely and we can take care of it all then. Take care of yourself.

34My Vemma Website - Page 2 Empty Re: My Vemma Website Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Admin | No1

Admin | No1
Head Admin
Head Admin

Are you going to send him a picture of you in lingerie so he can keep it in his wallet? Razz

35My Vemma Website - Page 2 Empty Re: My Vemma Website Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 pm

thejoshb

thejoshb
Site Staff
Site Staff

No1leftB3HIND wrote:Are you going to send him a picture of you in lingerie so he can keep it in his wallet? Razz

Sure arent. But Im sure your mom will. Shes already sent me tons. OHHHHHHHHHHHH Snap

36My Vemma Website - Page 2 Empty Re: My Vemma Website Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Admin | No1

Admin | No1
Head Admin
Head Admin

I feel bad for your eyes. I think those pics would hurt you more than my ego. Shocked

37My Vemma Website - Page 2 Empty Re: My Vemma Website Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:41 pm

aznrule191

aznrule191
Site Staff
Site Staff

lolz. Thanks guys. I'll have sporadic access to a computer with glacial internet. So whenever I get a chance I will get on here and put some time. But that is not until January. But I leave in a month for training. While training I should have general access to a computer so I'll still be around regularly until January.

https://www.youtube.com/user/nLaznrule?feature=mhee

38My Vemma Website - Page 2 Empty Re: My Vemma Website Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 am

thejoshb

thejoshb
Site Staff
Site Staff

The video I just uploaded entitle "Social Network Marketing" is exactly what Vemma is. That should explain everything for you guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum