You are not connected. Please login or register

Walking Dead episode 3 (Long Road Home) review w/SlingJawFish

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SlingJawFish

SlingJawFish
Forum Member
Forum Member

Episode 3 of 5 of the walking dead game by telltale games is out and I have to say, This might be one of the best written games I have played. The game is much like heavy rain, where it tells more of a story instead of gameplay. you press buttons and and use quick time events to continue the story. just because you don't shoot much and it is more of a story than game, don't be turned off by it. The game is really fun to play and the story is well written to the point where you feel heartbroken to some of the events that take place. I do not want to spoil the game, but a lot of events happen that change the story in a big way. I HIGHLY recommend that you try out episode one of the series before you play this. Each episode is on all markets (XBLA, PSN, Steam, etc). Each episode will cost you $5 and is about 2hrs long each. This is such a great game and should be arcade game of the year. I recommend that you try this game, it is very fun to play. The only warning I give you is that this game is very dark and gruesome, just like the comic books it is based off. if you are faint of heart and do not like blood, DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!

aznrule191

aznrule191
Site Staff
Site Staff

I have to say the first thing that pops up from this review is the last line "DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME." Then I read the actual review and I relined that you actually like the game. Funny how caps can change things huh?

https://www.youtube.com/user/nLaznrule?feature=mhee

SlingJawFish

SlingJawFish
Forum Member
Forum Member

aznrule191 wrote:I have to say the first thing that pops up from this review is the last line "DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME." Then I read the actual review and I relined that you actually like the game. Funny how caps can change things huh?

Yeah, I didn't think about that haha. the game is really bloody though. It is based off the comic, and the comic is even worse. I'll keep that in mind when I do a review of episode 4 whenever it comes out

Daveosity

Medal: Donor
Medal: Donor

Long live games like Heavy Rain and The Walking Dead!
one of my Viewers told me that there will be Another Chapter for The Walking Dead after episode 5...like a whole other game. i don't know if its true or not, but i Welcome the idea ^_^
plus, as an LP commentator games like These are Great for what we do. The story is different for everyone who plays!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum