Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

SLenderman's Shadow - MANSION - Gameplay

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SLenderman's Shadow - MANSION - Gameplay Empty SLenderman's Shadow - MANSION - Gameplay Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Daveosity

Medal: Donor

gabe2k12

gabe2k12
Site Staff
Site Staff

I love your videos Dave I hope you get noticed I love the games that you choose too play also there is a lot of slender games 0.0

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrGamesareeasy

thejoshb

thejoshb
Site Staff
Site Staff

I know youre a donor and everything, but I sure wish you would be more engaged within the forum. Maybe I am missing it, and if I am then I apologize, but the only time I ever see you post is when you are posting your videos. I personally haven't seen you post in any of the other forums or on anyone else's videos. Please take the time to be an actual interacting member on the forum. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/thejoshbtv

Daveosity

thejoshb wrote:I know youre a donor and everything, but I sure wish you would be more engaged within the forum. Maybe I am missing it, and if I am then I apologize, but the only time I ever see you post is when you are posting your videos. I personally haven't seen you post in any of the other forums or on anyone else's videos. Please take the time to be an actual interacting member on the forum. Thanks.

i will try to participate more, im sorry that i dont post in other videos and parts of the forum. i just dont really know how i could contribute to be honest. also, im always recording and then going to work and other things, so i tend to forget. but i would like to contribute Smile. im also not aware of any rules in the threds and stuff, i know one site i tried to contribute to had special rules for each thred o_O its hard for me to track.

thejoshb

thejoshb
Site Staff
Site Staff

Daveosity wrote:
thejoshb wrote:I know youre a donor and everything, but I sure wish you would be more engaged within the forum. Maybe I am missing it, and if I am then I apologize, but the only time I ever see you post is when you are posting your videos. I personally haven't seen you post in any of the other forums or on anyone else's videos. Please take the time to be an actual interacting member on the forum. Thanks.

i will try to participate more, im sorry that i dont post in other videos and parts of the forum. i just dont really know how i could contribute to be honest. also, im always recording and then going to work and other things, so i tend to forget. but i would like to contribute Smile. im also not aware of any rules in the threds and stuff, i know one site i tried to contribute to had special rules for each thred o_O its hard for me to track.

Just take part in conversations. Watch other people's vids and comment on them. Just things like that. The only major rule that people tend to break is the posting videos in the wrong place, which you dont have to worry about since you know exactly where to post your vids. Its easy enough.

https://www.youtube.com/thejoshbtv

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum