Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heavy Rain - Gameplay - Part 4

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heavy Rain - Gameplay - Part 4 Empty Heavy Rain - Gameplay - Part 4 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Daveosity

Medal: Donor

2Heavy Rain - Gameplay - Part 4 Empty Re: Heavy Rain - Gameplay - Part 4 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:07 am

VirtualCinema

VirtualCinema
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

This game was good when it first came out but it got boring really quick.

https://www.youtube.com/user/VirTuaLCinemaDRG?feature=mhee

3Heavy Rain - Gameplay - Part 4 Empty Re: Heavy Rain - Gameplay - Part 4 Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:56 am

xxSTARGATExx

xxSTARGATExx

I found the video to be very very long, so I skipped a lot of it out, maybe it would have been better to have had 5 videos of 10 mins rather than the one of 49+ as people will be put off when they see how long a video is, or do as I did and skip chunks of it to get near the end.

Good qaulity vid though ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxSTARGATExx?feature=mhee

4Heavy Rain - Gameplay - Part 4 Empty Re: Heavy Rain - Gameplay - Part 4 Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Daveosity

xxSTARGATExx wrote:I found the video to be very very long, so I skipped a lot of it out, maybe it would have been better to have had 5 videos of 10 mins rather than the one of 49+ as people will be put off when they see how long a video is, or do as I did and skip chunks of it to get near the end.

Good qaulity vid though ^_^

i have shorter series, but this one, i meant for it to be kind of Movie like.
But you make a valid point, it may put some people off. but i think that this type of game should be done on a longer stretch, Just my opinion only ^_^
games like these aren't for everyone, these games are for people who like to watch a story unfold, mysteries, dramas and the like. i want to appeal to them.
i do Slender, Amnesia, SCP, all that scary jump scare, action game Thing at 10-15 min a pop. and i love it, but i like and appreciate other games too and i like sharing them with my Viewers ^_^

5Heavy Rain - Gameplay - Part 4 Empty Re: Heavy Rain - Gameplay - Part 4 Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Daveosity

VirtualCinema wrote:This game was good when it first came out but it got boring really quick.

its a slow build up, to a big finish
This game, and This story has something Special to offer people, if they give it a chance.

but i understand if you dont like it, not every game is for everybody. personally, i hate sports games. to death, haha
cant stand them. they bore me, but they excite Others ^_^
and i understand that

so i guess..to each his own

Thanks for watching Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum