Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

BF3 - Hollywood Movies Suck

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BF3 - Hollywood Movies Suck Empty BF3 - Hollywood Movies Suck Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:57 pm

aznrule191

aznrule191
Site Staff
Site Staff

Remember to Like/Fav!

https://www.youtube.com/user/nLaznrule?feature=mhee

2BF3 - Hollywood Movies Suck Empty Re: BF3 - Hollywood Movies Suck Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:27 am

Daveosity

Medal: Donor
Medal: Donor

I agree with everything you said, Haha.
Now we have sequels of adaptations too :/
That’s a new low isn’t it… o_O
Well ^__^ I liked what you did with the video. I like the style of it, I think you should do more like this and the one on your channel about Violence in video games. I don’t know why, but it’s easy to listen to when you do it
I think it could turn out to be Something pretty good for you. Aaand maybe try switching up the gameplay a little…unless you play FPS only? If so, That’s cool
I was just thinking, to appeal to more people “larger audience” you could try different things, Still games YOU LIKE to play…just different. Maybe some FPS Mods…
But yeah, Good stuff dude ^__^

3BF3 - Hollywood Movies Suck Empty Re: BF3 - Hollywood Movies Suck Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:14 am

thejoshb

thejoshb
Site Staff
Site Staff

I think the studios just think all of us are idiots and will consume anything they put out. I also think that they dont want to take a chance on anything new when they know for a fact that they will make money with garbage ass retreads (Dredd, Total Recall). Disney/Pixar are really the only ones that put out original content now.

If you want good original content, you have to go with cable/premium cable now-a-days. Shows like Sons of Anarchy, Justified, Hell on Wheels, The Walking Dead (even though its comic based), Weeds, Spartacus (The greatest show ever created imo), Game of Thrones. Thats where all the good writers and originality have gone.

https://www.youtube.com/thejoshbtv

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum