Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's Review Black Mesa: Source

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's Review Black Mesa: Source Empty Let's Review Black Mesa: Source Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:52 am

TheBlueHedgehog2010

TheBlueHedgehog2010
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlueHedgehog2010?feature=mhee

2Let's Review Black Mesa: Source Empty Re: Let's Review Black Mesa: Source Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Daveosity

Medal: Donor

Good video man, i liked it ^_^
if i had to critique it, my only thing is that i found myself liking your video better toward the end where you had the split screen so people could really see the difference...i love those on game reviews. And as one who has played the original, i was More interested in Your opinion of the new game, than the history. my suggestion with that would be to try Flipping the format next time ^_^
then the veterans of the game will get Your opinion First, and after for those who haven't played the game, you can go over the series history and Why they should definitely give it a try Very Happy

again, nice video...OH, and btw Nightmare House 2 is good you Should play it
just leave the light on Smile

3Let's Review Black Mesa: Source Empty Re: Let's Review Black Mesa: Source Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:18 pm

TheBlueHedgehog2010

TheBlueHedgehog2010
Active Forum Member
Active Forum Member

Daveosity wrote:Good video man, i liked it ^_^
if i had to critique it, my only thing is that i found myself liking your video better toward the end where you had the split screen so people could really see the difference...i love those on game reviews. And as one who has played the original, i was More interested in Your opinion of the new game, than the history. my suggestion with that would be to try Flipping the format next time ^_^
then the veterans of the game will get Your opinion First, and after for those who haven't played the game, you can go over the series history and Why they should definitely give it a try Very Happy

again, nice video...OH, and btw Nightmare House 2 is good you Should play it
just leave the light on Smile

Thank you for your opinion, I will definitely continue on messing around with these videos/formats and see what I can do to improve them in the future.

I will say that right now, I've already gotten Nightmare House 2, and let's just say there is going to be a "Halloween Special" that will be released on my channel, I will post it here when the time comes, of course.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlueHedgehog2010?feature=mhee

4Let's Review Black Mesa: Source Empty Re: Let's Review Black Mesa: Source Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Daveosity

TheBlueHedgehog2010 wrote:Thank you for your opinion, I will definitely continue on messing around with these videos/formats and see what I can do to improve them in the future.

I will say that right now, I've already gotten Nightmare House 2, and let's just say there is going to be a "Halloween Special" that will be released on my channel, I will post it here when the time comes, of course.

you're welcome
hope you enjoy playing NH 2 ^_^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum