Finishing FFXIII-2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finishing FFXIII-2 Empty Finishing FFXIII-2 Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Admin | No1

Admin | No1
Head Admin
Head Admin

Okay, so I played the first ff13, and after beating the game I got about 4-6 hours of level & item farming deleted because of some stupid glitch and immediately sent it back.

The game itself was okay, so I was really skeptical about 13-2 and I was pretty disappointed with it until about 4-5 hours into it. The story for the most part just kept putting me to sleep, there was so much talking time. I just finished beating it last night. Okay so now here's the dilemma, I usually go for platinum's on my games if I feel like they are reasonable or if I really like it, and I just beat it and I'm @ ~35% completion. I'll need to spend at least a solid 40 hours to finish up the game, and from what I can tell the post game is the best part. And this game falls right in the middle of ease and likeability.

If there is anyone else out there who has beaten this game and played the post game, tell me, is it worth it? Are the super-battles epic enough to spend all that time getting the platinum or should I just send it back to gamefly and hope they send me Borderlands 2 or RE6 or one of the other big names that's out right now?

https://www.youtube.com/user/No1leftB3HIND

2Finishing FFXIII-2 Empty Re: Finishing FFXIII-2 Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Daveosity

Medal: Donor
Medal: Donor

i say if you love the game, finish it
i applaud you though, you're a bigger FF fan than i am. i lost interest after Ten Sad
i miss those days of grinding,building characters powers, collecting weapons, and beating special bosses

its up to you dude
i hear Borderlands 2 is pretty sweet though

3Finishing FFXIII-2 Empty Re: Finishing FFXIII-2 Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:08 am

Admin | No1

Admin | No1
Head Admin
Head Admin

yeah, B2 is #1 on my rent list with gamefly followed closely by Tekken Tag T. 2 and other biggies.

but this is way too late... I sent that game back awhile ago and have already been through 2 more.

https://www.youtube.com/user/No1leftB3HIND

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum