Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

dwinget2008's Recording Software

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dwinget2008's Recording Software Empty dwinget2008's Recording Software Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:46 am

dwinget2008

dwinget2008
Forum Member
Forum Member

Currently I love using xsplit for recording my videos. With this program I am able to incorperate skype calls and my webcam right into the video while recording.

In the past I would record with bandicam and then use other software to put in the webcame and then try to sync it, but that turned out to be more of a pain then it was worth.

For editing I use Power Director 10. This has been great software. It is able to use most types of audio and video formats as well allows me to place an intro and outro into my videos with ease.

I should mention that if you are going to use xsplit and not live stream then you will also need to pick up flv converter. When sxplit saves to your hard drive it saves it as an flv file that seems at first not to have the audio, but after you run it through flv converter then you are able to get the audio along with the video.

I am hoping that soon I will be able to write a review on an HD PVR but as it stands I don't have the money for that right now.

Last edited by dwinget2008 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/dwinget2008

2dwinget2008's Recording Software Empty Re: dwinget2008's Recording Software Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:50 am

Fr0z3nD3m1s3

Fr0z3nD3m1s3
Site Staff
Site Staff

Redording

https://www.youtube.com/MystixNinja

3dwinget2008's Recording Software Empty Re: dwinget2008's Recording Software Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:52 am

dwinget2008

dwinget2008
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fr0z3nD3m1s3 wrote:Redording

lol my bad, thanks.

4dwinget2008's Recording Software Empty Re: dwinget2008's Recording Software Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:49 am

MrFreshy

MrFreshy
Site Staff
Site Staff

dwinget2008 wrote:Currently I love using xsplit for recording my videos. With this program I am able to incorperate skype calls and my webcam right into the video while recording.

In the past I would record with bandicam and then use other software to put in the webcame and then try to sync it, but that turned out to be more of a pain then it was worth.

For editing I use Power Director 10. This has been great software. It is able to use most types of audio and video formats as well allows me to place an intro and outro into my videos with ease.

I should mention that if you are going to use xsplit and not live stream then you will also need to pick up flv converter. When sxplit saves to your hard drive it saves it as an flv file that seems at first not to have the audio, but after you run it through flv converter then you are able to get the audio along with the video.

I am hoping that soon I will be able to write a review on an HD PVR but as it stands I don't have the money for that right now.
if you lived here i would give you my HD pvr for 50 bucks as well i use a blue snowball mic and camista for recording on my pc

5dwinget2008's Recording Software Empty Re: dwinget2008's Recording Software Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:50 am

dwinget2008

dwinget2008
Forum Member
Forum Member

MrFreshy wrote:
dwinget2008 wrote:Currently I love using xsplit for recording my videos. With this program I am able to incorperate skype calls and my webcam right into the video while recording.

if you lived here i would give you my HD pvr for 50 bucks as well i use a blue snowball mic and camista for recording on my pc

That would be cool. Hmm... maybe paypal and the mail. lol

6dwinget2008's Recording Software Empty Re: dwinget2008's Recording Software Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:55 am

MrFreshy

MrFreshy
Site Staff
Site Staff

dwinget2008 wrote:
MrFreshy wrote:

i would but im down for shipping lol

7dwinget2008's Recording Software Empty Re: dwinget2008's Recording Software Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:02 am

SinCitiesSin

SinCitiesSin
Site Staff
Site Staff

I like to use dxtory, but I also game on pc, it can record any number of audio streams, skype, games, team speak etc. Puts each into it's own audio file also. When using a facecam, I record the audio with the webcam software (still records my mic) then just adjust the audio levels.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrCompEng

8dwinget2008's Recording Software Empty Re: dwinget2008's Recording Software Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:04 am

dwinget2008

dwinget2008
Forum Member
Forum Member

SinCitiesSin wrote:I like to use dxtory, but I also game on pc, it can record any number of audio streams, skype, games, team speak etc. Puts each into it's own audio file also. When using a facecam, I record the audio with the webcam software (still records my mic) then just adjust the audio levels.

That works, I might have to check that out to compare and contrast. Thanks for the info.

9dwinget2008's Recording Software Empty Re: dwinget2008's Recording Software Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:05 am

dwinget2008

dwinget2008
Forum Member
Forum Member

MrFreshy wrote:
dwinget2008 wrote:
MrFreshy wrote:

Man, if only I had $50 right now. lol.

10dwinget2008's Recording Software Empty Re: dwinget2008's Recording Software Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:27 am

MrFreshy

MrFreshy
Site Staff
Site Staff

dwinget2008 wrote:
MrFreshy wrote:
dwinget2008 wrote:
MrFreshy wrote:

Man, if only I had $50 right now. lol.
haha sorry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum