Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Background, Icon, Intro

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Background, Icon, Intro Empty Background, Icon, Intro Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:25 pm

I posted in the Promotion and Get Sponsored Forums so if i do get sponsored guess what i need!
and intro background and icon i would appreciate it if any one can make me one of these or maybe
even all of these you can Comment/Reply on here if you can do it and send me a DL at my Youtube ReachTutorials
the 2 Channels are ReachTutorials and GaiaonlineHD by the names of these channels i think you can tell
what the backgrounds might have on it for the Halo ones i want to have a Moshpit of Halos for the background
from every game of halos and for the icon the same if you can the intro can just be the name and stuff special effects.
for the GaiaonlineHD background can u just put any Gaiaonline.com Related stuff and the icon i have one for the intro
i dont really need one i have one.

Im sorry im asking for alot maybe one person can do the first one and a second person can do the second
i know i just joined this site and i am asking for alot but i just want to look Professional

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum