Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assassins creed Revelations Let's play!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Assassins creed Revelations Let's play! Empty Assassins creed Revelations Let's play! Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Mrgreenheadphones

Mrgreenheadphones

Yes I am Mrgreenheadphones and I love video games a lot. I come from Sweden and am 20 years old, starting gaming when I was around 5 and have never stopped since. I cosplay a lot and am into steampunk, also goes to conventions and makes other movies since I am studying to become an director!

I you start to watch my videos you will notice I always put up two videos a day (usually let's play videos) right now I am only focusing on Assassins creed revelations but I will play others and if you want me to play a specific game tell me in the comment section and I will check that game out and make a let's play of it.

Thanks for reading this, it means so much that you even thought it was worth to read my promotion thingy (:

btw I am a dedicated fan to Assassins creed, I have played all the games, read some of the books, have two tattoos and am going to cosplay Ezio one of the brotherhood versions (:

Thanks!

www.youtube.com/mrgreenheadphones

https://www.youtube.com/mrgreenheadphones

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum