Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

EU JeRiCHo Halo Reach MLG Montage 1 - SICK GAMEPLAY (NEED SPONSOR)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EU JeRiCHo

EU JeRiCHo

Hello guys i'm posting this video because i heard i can get it uploaded by your channel and getting some commercials and sponsorship Smile
Let's go on then Wink

This is my first Halo Reach Montage edited by me with a basical program (iMovie) and it contains a load of sick and nice clips in it made in the MLG matchmaking or in custom games.
Basically i edited this montage by myself because i wouldn't wait much more time i've already lost with my past editor but i still thank him for the trailer.
The editing is really poor actually (it counts decent transictions and a few effects or third person scene) but there is still HD avaliable for that video.
The gameplay on the other hand is worth to watch so please enjoy, comment and rate.
I put all the efforts for the work and i hope you guys will appreciate it, next time i'll be sure to learn how to edit and get better programs or trust other editors.
I would still like to thank all the guys who could have help me in this days but i have waited too much and i just would have release it.

Enjoy by the way and please don't forget to comment, rate and sub on youtube Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum