Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

CALLING ALL LETS PLAY LOVERS AND SCARY GAME ENTHUSIASTS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

toepickles

toepickles

Hey guys what up, I'm new here so give me a break if this forum has a scoring system! anyway I'm very new-ish to Youtube and I would really like it if you guys could check out my videos and give me an idea on what i need to work on and what already good! (I would also like it if one curtious person would subscribe to me so I can hit 70 subs!!1)
Thanks for your time and here is a link to my channel TTTT! www.youtube.com/user/SOxxLegit
What kind of content do I make? I make Lets Plays (Basically its me playing games and while I'm playing them I commentate and because just say whatever is on the "top" of my head.
Do you help your subs out? Yes all the time, as long as they make themselves known I give them shout outs.
What kinds of games do you play? I've played games like Metro 2033( I'm currently playing that), Minecraft(currently playing that),Amnesia(I did a Lets Play of the entire game but alas it didn't get any views so I marked the videos as private :/ ), ect.
Do you upload often? Yes, I'm right now trying to figure out a schedule that works for me and Youtube.

Anyways guys please, please check me out. Thankyou for your time! TTTT cheers

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum