Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors

2 posters

Did you like our first movie?

INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors I_vote_lcap43%INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors I_vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors I_vote_lcap14%INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors I_vote_lcap0%INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors I_vote_lcap14%INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors I_vote_lcap29%INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors Empty INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:16 pm

LynchyY

LynchyY

INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors Logo

Name: Ryan Lynch
Company: Infinity Esports LTD
Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are a professional eSports PC gaming organisation. We have 2 teams in call of duty 4, 1 counter strike: source team and 2 graphics editors. we have been running since August 2011 and have spent a hell of a lot of time and money into that gaming organisation. We are currently partnered with Visualise Media, Ideal Game Servers and Rhino Sports.

We have lan shirts that are currently being made by Rhino Sports and are attending over 5 europe and usa lans in 2012! So if you want your logo on our new site currently being made with 18,000 hits a month average. Then hit me up a email or more contact info below:

SHIRTS: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EMAIL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
XFIRE: envyrko
MSN: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-
Please feel free to like and follow our social media pages:
YouTube: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
FaceBook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for your time reading this and we hope we get some reply's Smile

Ryan "LynchyY" Lynch
Founder and CEO
Infinity Esports

INFINITY ESPORTS LTD look for sponsors Logo

Last edited by LynchyY on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Video too big)

itsKillSwitch

itsKillSwitch
Video Maker
Video Maker

Would be happy to sponsor you guys, you seem very under rated. I also know a bunch of guys that are signed up too machinima sports so i could always put a good word in for you guys.

Hit me up on youtube or skype :

YT - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skype - itskillswitch

http://http:www.youtube.com/user/itskillswitch

LynchyY

LynchyY

Still looking guys Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum