Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post tons of content from Skyrim, To Battlefield, To Call of Duty!

What is your favorite series on the channel?

Post tons of content from Skyrim, To Battlefield, To Call of Duty! I_vote_lcap0%Post tons of content from Skyrim, To Battlefield, To Call of Duty! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Post tons of content from Skyrim, To Battlefield, To Call of Duty! I_vote_lcap100%Post tons of content from Skyrim, To Battlefield, To Call of Duty! I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Post tons of content from Skyrim, To Battlefield, To Call of Duty! I_vote_lcap0%Post tons of content from Skyrim, To Battlefield, To Call of Duty! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CaliCoGaming

CaliCoGaming
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hello everybody! I am one of three commentators at CaliCoGaming! We are a new channel on Youtube and would like to just get our name out there and I hope you guys enjoy our channel! We post all different types of videos: Walkthroughs, Commentaries, Maybe some edits every once and a while?
We will be posting mainly (for now): Skyrim, Call of Duty, Batman: Arkham City, Battlefield 3, and Saints Row 3.
Here are a couple of our videos!
Skyrim:

Battlefield 3:

Batman:

Call of Duty:

https://www.youtube.com/user/CaliCoGaming

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum