You are not connected. Please login or register

Brand new channel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brand new channel Empty Brand new channel Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:42 am

SilentViperz

SilentViperz
Forum Member
Forum Member

This channel has been designed to help youtubers get noticed!

I know firsthand how difficult it can be to start out on youtube and gaining followers can be hard. This channel is a place where you can promote your channel, by sending in videos you want the world to see.
SEND IN YOUR:
MONTAGES
EDITS / OCE's
SYNCS
FAILS / WINS
FUNNY MOMENTS
TRICKSHOTS
and any other videos that are entertaining.

All you need to do is send me the youtube link to your video in an INBOX, Name the inbox " VIDEO SUBMISSION" i will personally review EVERY submission that i get. If you video is good but not right for the channel then i'll like it anyway from this channel and all my subs (they'll be here soon) will see it on the youtube homepage feed.
Do not submit videos with:
COPYRIGHTED MUSIC OR OTHER MATERIAL

Make sure the video is listed under the license 'Creative Commons', this basically gives me the rights to upload it.

If the quality is really bad on a video submission then i wont be able to accept unless its a damn beastly video! Very Happy If i do accept a video then ill put the link to the players channel in the description and use a title similar to the one on the original video.

so spread the name of this channel, send in your videos, send your friends to this channel and stay tuned for the SICKEST COD CLIPS OF 2012!!!!!

READ - COPYRIGHT ISSUES
By submitting videos to xXxSilentViperzxXx (myself), you hereby acknowledge that you grant me a perpetual non-exclusive world-wide license (not ownership) to display, promote, or modify your video for commercial use

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXxSilentViperzxXx?feature=mhee

https://www.youtube.com/user/SilentViperz?feature=mhee

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum