Get Sponsored Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

HD Pvr Gaming Edition Description

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HD Pvr Gaming Edition Description Empty HD Pvr Gaming Edition Description Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:31 pm

ClipsDailyCinema

ClipsDailyCinema

Features
New features in the HD PVR Gaming Edition
Includes Component Video gaming cable for Xbox 360 and PS3
Includes Arcsoft ShowBiz, with upload to YouTube so you can share your best game play in HD
With a new black case and green record light, for more stylin' recording!
Has the same great video quality as HD PVR model 1212. Plus includes our "no delay pass through" for flawless game play recording!
Built-in hardware H.264 high definition encoder, for high performance, high quality video recordings
Component Video input (YCrCb or YPrPb). Optical or stereo audio inputs.
Record high definition video at up to 1080i resolution, 720p or VGA/D1
Record at datarates from 1Mbs to 13.5Mbs, constant and Variable Bit Rate
Make Blu-ray format AVCHD recordings. Burn your video recordings onto a standard DVD disc (up to 2 hours of video at 5MBits/sec) and playback on Blu-ray disc players
Includes HD software video player, so you can playback recordings to your PC screen
Audio / Video component video pass through to allow HD recording and viewing at the same time
High Performance Noise Reduction Function
Record formats
There are three H.264 formats you can choose when recording a video:

click to enlarge
.TS, which is a generic 'transport stream' compatible with many digital media players
.M2TS, which is compatible with the Sony Playstation3
.MP4, which is compatible with the XBox360
The .TS and .M2TS files are AVCHD compatible, and can be used to burn Blu-ray compatible disc recordings. These files can be burned onto a standard DVD+R or DVD+RW disc for playback in a Blu-ray disc player using the included Arcsoft TME Disk Create application. Approximately 2 hours of HD video recorded at 5Mbits/sec can be put onto a standard DVD+R or DVD+RW disc.

https://www.youtube.com/ClipsDailyCinema

2HD Pvr Gaming Edition Description Empty Re: HD Pvr Gaming Edition Description Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:56 am

thejoshb

thejoshb
Site Staff
Site Staff

This seems to be a very popular capture device on this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/thejoshbtv

3HD Pvr Gaming Edition Description Empty Re: HD Pvr Gaming Edition Description Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Zekyga

Zekyga
Site Staff
Site Staff

I'm not going to lie out of all the HD PVR out there i wanted this one because:
1. I wanted to say I had a HD PVR that lights up green
2. It was different lol
3. I could have been started making videos xD
4. Component Cables was very depressing to find....
The reason why i didn't get it... I'm be honest I didn't know where to look... and Best Buy didn't have one in stock T_T

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZekygaGaming

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum