You are not connected. Please login or register

directed to drunk gamer about locked thread: forum rules

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin | No1

Admin | No1
Head Admin
Head Admin

I was wondering why not participating in other's threads or video topics is not reason for a ban. Seeing as how an active community will be the key to success for this forum. I know this may not be substantiated or even in the realm of your control. However, I thought it should be continually discussed until we (the gamers) see some change. I hate that when I get on this forum after a few days there is a whole page of videos with limited views and 0 (zero) comments. Something has to be done to change this and it'll have to come from the forum side of things. I also understand that proposing more restrictions can at times take away from the popularity of a forum, but I have to ask, is this something you should be concerned with or should you be concerned with getting more serious gamers/editors/designers dedicated to the forum. I also understand that you don't have the power to makes these changes, but you do have the power to relay the message. I sincerely hope you don't find this offensive. Very Happy Also forgive me for any spelling/grammar issues... after all... I've been drinking. (communicating a sense of comradery and alikeness)

Last edited by No1leftB3HIND on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : editing)

https://www.youtube.com/user/No1leftB3HIND

DrunkGamer

DrunkGamer
Sponsorer
Sponsorer

I cant force other users to also take a look on the videos of other gamers and at long last this is a forum to promote your own videos. 95% of the users who are registered are youtubers and are here just to promote their own crap without thinking of the popularity forum which will watch their videos.

If you want to help making this forum a better place then just message me Wink

https://www.youtube.com/drunkgamerx

thejoshb

thejoshb
Site Staff
Site Staff

No1leftB3HIND wrote:I was wondering why not participating in other's threads or video topics is not reason for a ban. Seeing as how an active community will be the key to success for this forum. I know this may not be substantiated or even in the realm of your control. However, I thought it should be continually discussed until we (the gamers) see some change. I hate that when I get on this forum after a few days there is a whole page of videos with limited views and 0 (zero) comments. Something has to be done to change this and it'll have to come from the forum side of things. I also understand that proposing more restrictions can at times take away from the popularity of a forum, but I have to ask, is this something you should be concerned with or should you be concerned with getting more serious gamers/editors/designers dedicated to the forum. I also understand that you don't have the power to makes these changes, but you do have the power to relay the message. I sincerely hope you don't find this offensive. Very Happy Also forgive me for any spelling/grammar issues... after all... I've been drinking. (communicating a sense of comradery and alikeness)

Thank you for actually getting it and wanting to make a change for the better.

https://www.youtube.com/thejoshbtv

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum